Thursday, April 23, 2009

一双破袜子引发的争论



In Million Dollar baby, I like these lines between Eastwood and Freeman so much! :)

Background: Freeman put his feet on Eastwood's desk, then Eastwood came in...

Eastwood:
Where are your shoes?(你鞋呢?)

Freeman:
I am airing out my feet.(我脚透透气)

Eastwood:
You got big holes in your socks(袜子那么大的洞)

Freeman:
Oh, they're not that big(哦,这还不算大的)

Eastwood:
Didn't I give you money for some new ones?(我之前没给你钱让你买双新的?)

Freeman:
These are my sleeping socks, My feet like a little air at night.(这是我睡觉时的袜子,脚丫喜欢在晚上透透气)--居然喜欢穿袜子睡觉??

Eastwood:
How come you're wearing them in the daytime, then?(那你白天怎么穿晚上的袜子?)

Freeman:
Because my daytime socks got too many holes in them.(噢,白天袜子的洞更大)

Eastwood:
Well, if i give you some more money, you buy some new socks, please??(靠,如果我多给你点钱,你能不能买几双新的,拜托)

Freeman:
Well, i'd be tempted, but i couldn't say for sure. Might find its way to the track.(呦,这倒是个好主意,不过我不能保证,这钱真的会用到袜子上)

Eastwood:
。。。(无语)

No comments:

Post a Comment